Rules and Regulations:
1. The answers should be mailed within 25th of the month to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Points will be alloted for the First, second and Third prizes.First - 10 Second - 8 Third - 6
3. The points will be cumulated every month if you get first, second or third.
4. The participants with the maximum points will be awarded first, second and third prizes at the end of the year.
5. The prizes will be distributed by Hariji at a grand function held at the end of the year.
1)WHO IS BADARAYANA ?
2)WHO IS BADARAYANI ?
3)WHAT WERE THE QUESTIONS THAT THE SAUNAKAS ASKED OF SUTHAR ?
4)WHY DID NOT SUKACHARYA RESPOND TO VYASA’S CALL ?
5)IS IT POSSIBLE FOR GNYANIS TO DO BHAKTI ?
Answers for the month of MAY:
1. To Which state in India does Naimisharanya belong?
Ans: Uttar Pradesh
2. What is the greatness of Naimisharanya?
Ans: The greatness if Naimisharanya is that the God himself has manifested in the form of a forest(however marks have been awrded to all the point related to the greatness of naimisharanya). 3. How many MahaPuranas exist in our Religion?
Ans: 184. What is the name of Sutha who preached Bhagavatham?
Ans: Ugrasrava5. What is the name of the father of Sutha?
1) SETHURAMAN-FIRST-10+10 =20 POINTS
2) APARNA GANESH-SECOND -8+8=16 POINTS
3)VITTAL RANGAN-THIRD-6 POINTS