Monday, May 4, 2015

QUIZ ON SRIMAD BHAGAVATHAM

 RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR THE QUIZ
1) The answers to the quiz should be sent to the email idannahariji@gmail.com within 26th of each month.
2) Every month the answers will be evaluated and marks shall be given as points. These points shall get cumulatively added each month.
3) The highest score winner of the year ( April to March) will be awarded 1st, 2nd and 3rd prizes.


QUIZ FOR THE MONTH OF MAY 2015
1)What is referred to as Bhogavathi?
2)Who built the sabha at Indraprastha for Yudhistira?
3) Why did Yudhistira do the rajasuya yaga. Which reason does he give towards Krishna for it?
4)Who was Bruhadratha?
5) Why did Krishna Bheema and Arjuna goto Jarasandha in the disguise of Brahmins and why did they ask Jarasandha of the boon of war.

ANSWERS FOR THE MONTH OF APRIL 2015
1)      Sudharma
2)      He would see his reflection in ghee.
3)      Just as the moon shone in the midst of stars Krishna shone admist the Yadavas.
4)      Girivrajam
5)      Udhdhava was the eye of the Yadavas.

WINNERS OF THE MONTH –APRIL 2015
1)      N.Krishnan------------------------I-------------------------10
2)      Srinivasan sujatha S------------I-------------------------------10
3)      Adithi Venkateswaran---------I--------------------------------10
4)      Aparna Venkat------------------I--------------------------------10
5)      Srividya Krishnan---------------I-------------------------------10
6)      Aradhana Anand----------------I--------------------------------10
7)      Padma Narayanan-------------I----------------------------------10
8)      Raja--------------------------------I--------------------------------10
9)      Hari---------------------------------I-------------------------------10
10)   Hema V-----------------------------I------------------------------10
11)   Sriram Krishnamurthy----------I--------------------------------10
12)   Lalitha Narasimhan------------I---------------------------------10
13)   Lakshmi Kumar------------------I--------------------------------10
14)   Vishnupriya-----------------------II--------------------------------8
15)   Sindhuja---------------------------III-------------------------------6

No comments: