Monday, February 8, 2010

QUIZ ON SRIMAD BHAGAVATAM FEB 2010

RULES AND REGULATION:
1. The answers should be mailed within 25th of the month to annahariji@gmail.com
2. Points will be alloted for the First, second and Third prizes.First - 10 Second - 8 Third - 6
3. The points will be cumulated every month if you get first, second or third.
4. The participants with the maximum points will be awarded first, second and third prizes at the end of the year.
5. The prizes will be distributed by Hariji at a grand function held at the end of the year.

QUESTIONS :

1) How did the Lord forgive Arjuna’s mistakes?

2) Arjuna was defeated on his way back to Hasthinapuram. Who defeated him?

3) Who ruled Mathura after Krishna?

4) Where was Vidura’s demise?

5) When did Kaliyuga start?


ANSWERS FOR THE MONTH OF JAN 2010

1) Narada

2) 7- seven

3) Krishna’s sabha at Dwaraka

4) Bheemasena

5) Just as Hiranyakashipu’s efforts to torment Pralada went in vain so were the weapons against Arjuna

JAN WINNERS :

1.Sethuraman --I--64+10points
2.Karthik Venkataraman --I--66+10 points
3.Padma Narayanan --I--62+10 points
4.Gopika Sampath --I--60+10 points
5.Girija Sitaraman --I--70+10 points
6.Radhika Venkataraman --I--76+10 points
7.Sudarshana Narayanaswamy --I--16+10 points
8.Lakshmy K.P --II--8 points
9.Srinivasan ---III--12+6 points



No comments: