Tuesday, November 9, 2010

EVENTS OF THE MONTH NOVEMBER 2010

I UTHSAVAM OF THIS MONTH
UTHSAVAM: RASOTHSAVAM
DATE: NOV 14-21
PLACE: BRINDAVAN,
II HARI ANNA'S PROGRAM- NOV 2010
SRIMAD BHAGAVATHA SAPTHAHM, CHENNAI
DATE; 15TH TO 21ST NOV
CITY: CHENNAI
TOPIC: SRIMAD BHAGAVATHAM
VENUE: GURUVAYURAPPAN TEMPLE, NANAGANALLUR
TIME: 7.00 TO 9.00 P.M
III VISHAKHA HARI'S PROGRAM
1) PROGRAM AT KUMBAKONAM
DATE: NOV 14TH
TOWN: KUMBAKONAM
VENUE; SARASWATHI GANA SABHA
TOPIC; SUNDARA KANDAM
TIME: 6.30 TO 9.00 P.M
2) PROGRAM AT TRICHY
DATE: 18TH NOV
TOWN: TRICHY
VENUE: IYYAPAN TEMPLE, CANTONMENT
TOPIC: KRISHNA LEELA
TIME: 7.00 TO 9.00 P.M

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Visakhaji,
I simply admire your performances and listen to them often at home and get a lot of solace. I had told my relatives at Trichy to enjoy your rendition on 'Krishna Leela' at the Aiyyappan TEmple which they really loved. Looking forward to your Mumbai visit this year too in December. I had heard both your performances last year which were splendid!
My regards to you.
Shanti

Unknown said...

pls post the schedule for the motnh of december as soon as you can!! thanks in advance!!